AP Biology Test
FFA Awards Night 7PM
AP History Test
Staff Mtg 7:30AM
Rotary Awards 7PM
District Track @ Cascade
District Track @ Cascade
Mr. Witt and the drama students will be presenting "Night of Dr. Suess" on Saturday, June 1 at 7 PM in the Central High School auditorium. Admission is $5 per ticket.
The following statistics are the spring GPA standings for athletes at CHS with conference and state rankings as well.
Baseball 3.5 #3 for 4A
Softball 3.75 #1 for 4A and #4 for the whole state
Girls Tennis 3.72
Boys Tennis 3.31
Boys Track 3.31
Girls Track 3.69 #3 for 4A
Congratulations to Central's student athletes.
Visit the Central Athletics website for the latest information on all upcoming spring athletic programs at Central High School.
Students who achieved academic excellence during the fall 2012 semester were honored on March 15 during the Academic All-Star Assembly. The event was held at the Panther Pit. Parents as well as Superintendent Brazeau, Mr. McFarland and Mrs. Warren presented students with their awards. Please join us in congratulating these outstanding students.
Academic All-Star Award Winners for Fall 2012
Mondays 2:00-5:30 PM
Tuesday-Thursdays 3:15-5:30 PM
Fridays 3:15-4:30 PM
Help is offered with homework, embedded assessments, job applications and resumes, scholarship applications, senior projects, in a quiet study area and more.
Mrs. Warren will be retiring as principal of Central High School at the end of this school year. She has devoted the past 19 years to the students, staff and community of CHS as a teacher, cheerleading coach, activities director, assistant principal and principal. Shepherding this school through ever changing educational requirements; fluctuations in staffing and funding; facility issues and upgrades; and technology needs, has been her life’s work. Guiding with a heart that beats for the Central Panthers, she is small in stature, but a giant to her students and staff. Mrs. Warren’s Panther paws are indelibly etched on the halls of this school. Her legacy is what remains—changed lives, differences made, opportunities presented, challenges met, traditions established. As the choir sings “Irish Blessing” at graduation, many fond memories of the past will be recalled. To Mrs. Warren we simply offer our heartfelt “Thank You”.
Congratulations to those former Panthers who were inducted into the CHS Hall of Fame on May 11.
• Greg Hartman, football, basketball, 1963 - Lance Marr, football, basketball, golf, 1988.
• Jeff Charleston, football, basketball, 2001 - Julie McDonald (Miller), basketball, 1992.
• Robby Marr, football, basketball, 1983 - Jason Ball, basketball, 1990.
• Allison Buehler, softball, 1999 - Gary Neal, track and field, football, basketball, 1963.
• Allison Omlid (Howard), tennis, basketball, 1982 - Lloyd Graves, football, 1970.
• Steve McElravy, football, 1968 - Jay Zarate, football, 1973.
• Juan Rangel, football, 1968 - Mandy Allen (Little), basketball, 1998.
• Mike Buss, football, 1970 - Irma Coronado, volleyball, 1975
• Ray Coleman, Bill Coutts, Lillian Louis, Marv Heater, Bill Hargadine, Duane Riddell,
• Paul Robinson, Mark Music, Vic Baldwin
• 1960 football, 1963 boy’s basketball, 1958 baseball, 1979 girl’s tennis, 1982 girl’s basketball
Mr. Holstad and the Central High School wrestling program are pleased to announce that Noah Stepp signed a national letter of intent on April 19 to wrestle at Bacone College in Muskogee, Oklahoma. Congratulations, Noah!